Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bounce, bounce, bounce

Easter was such a busy time for me I ended up having no time to scrap so I didn't get CSI 13 done by their deadline. I am going to share it anyway.
This is Michael when he was about 3. We were at his Uncle Bruces place in Byford. Michael just loved the trampoline - look at his big smile.
I have joined a camera club and been practicing with my DSLR. I took this photo on Manuel and another on auto and this is the first time the manual one came out better. I think I am finally getting there!!!!
Anyways its holiday time for me for the next couple of weeks, so I hope to catch up on some of these  unfinished projects I have got lying around here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!!! This is awesome Sarah!!!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic Sarah, too bad you didn't get it in on time. Love it, and love the pinwheels, how much fun are they.

    ReplyDelete