Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

What to do when you have no voice

I have been sick for a week now with laryngitis and synisits. Can't talk  -can't work. What to do!!! I thought I would get lots of scrapping done but my mojo had also gone. I have struggled all week to do the latest CSI challenge, finally finished it this morning only to find the internet wasn't working-so frustrating. Anyway I am back on-line and got in with 10 mins to spare... phew!!!!
This is my dd1 when she lived in Sydney and it talks about how living on the other side of the country from all her family and friends helped her grow into the woman she is today.

My voice still hasn't returned, The Drs say rest as its viral they can't do anything. So it looks like another week of work. Hopefully my mojo comes back and I will have created heaps. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment