Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We are in the middle of a heat wave in Perth so i decided to stay home in the air conditioning and have a go at making some cards. I have never been big on making cards as they usually end up in the bin but having sooo many scraps i thought i might as well us some up on cards. I also got some punches and die cuts that i haven't used in ages.
I also made this for my daughters 22nd birthday
and this one for my baby's 18th birthday     
Tomorrow is going to be just as hot and it's Australia day, so having some people over for lunch, watching the cricket and maybe get some more scrapping done.
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah your cards are fantastic!!! Isn't it great to use up scraps?? Daring You To Scrap has an awesome challenge this month about using up your scraps in case you're interested. I'm in the middle of my LO now. Anyways love love love your cards!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete