Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

CSI challenge

My friend Sandy asked me to join http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com A new challenge site. There is anew challenge every week and its all about colour, journalling and elements. It certainly made me think and I am quite pleased with what i came up with
The colours we had to use were lilac pink cream gold/brown and grey. The journalling is on a tag and i used the second person and I used a tag sheer ribbon a doily  and circular elements.This is my youngest daughter Helen and myself at her graduation for high school.
The heat wave has finally broken and today is a much more comfortable day at 33C. Unfortunately it is also the last day of my holidays so back to work tomorrow. Meantime I am going to check out the next CSI challenge.
Bye for now

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Sarah! What a proud moment!! Sandy invited me to join CSI too but I'm not anywhere near brave enough LOL!!! I think you've done a brilliant job with this crime scene!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete