Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

CSI 4

Here is my version of the next challenge at http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
I have used all 5 colours, a frame, glimmer mist, stripes, tulle and rhinestones. For the journaling I chose to reflect on what Tory could be thinking and I asked other members of the family for their thoughts. Apparently "found mah noo behd" is "kitty speak" for "found my new bed".
I am really enjoying these challenges and if i can keep up I will be doing 1 LO a week.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute layout Sarah, commented on csi. You never told me you had a blog, Alz told me, so here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you here Sandy. I did tell you but you have been so busy it's easy to forget

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Sarah! Love love love that flourish!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete