Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 11, 2012

LUCKY

Here I am again 3 posts in 3 weeks. Pretty good for me!! Any way this is my Lo for CSI no.5
You can check here for the challenge http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
This is my DD3 when she was 6, a few years ago now hehe. I took this photo to show her in the dress Gran had made, but Helen always had her toy "Lucky" with her and he became the focus of the photo. When I showed Helen this photo She was so excited because this was "The Lucky" the first one she had and that was all she saw. Anyway it was fun doing this LO it is a bit different for me as I don't usually put so much stuff on a LO. I used lots of punches and some lovely die cuts that Alz gave me (thanks Alz) and I used some of the huge stash of pp that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment