Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

CSI 7

Firstly I am rather excited to have passed 1000 views to my blog!!! Thank to everyone who visits here. Secondly even more excited to have my LO for CSI no 6 to be chosen to go on the watch list!!! As there is quite a lot of LO's uploaded I think this is quite an achievement.
On to CSI no 7
The colours for this one were quite hard to work with, Light violet, light green, pink, dark grey and red. Isn't there a saying "red and green should never be seen" and pink and red don't go together. Anyway I am quite pleased with the result. the details of the challenge are here http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/ if you want to have a look. I am having fun with these challenges they are really making me think "outside the box" and I am getting LO's done.
Have a good week.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment