Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

CSI 8

some of you will be aware that my sister-in-law Lucy got married at my place in January. I just got the pics from Jane (Lucy's sister) and thought these 3 would be perfect for this weeks challenge at http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/. I also checked  out http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/ and used their latest technique using texture paste and string.
The light blue outline behind the photos is a star made using texture paste and string. I have then gone and covered most of it.
I had a lot of fun playing with this one. I have used texture paste with stamps and paint and glimmer mist and, and ....... (I think I might have got a bit carried away) Anyway I love how it turned out and I think it reflects Lucy quite well with her love of art and pretty things.
I am sure there will be more wedding photos featured in the coming weeks. Thanks for the great photos Jane. I hope you like the LO Lucy and hope you and Tony don't mind being featured in it.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, this is gorgeous, and very creative with all the texture. Have you uploaded this to CSI, I didn't see it? Well done.

    ReplyDelete