Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

CSI no.6

I had no idea what to do for this one and after a hectic week I had decided not to attempt this one. Then yesterday afternoon I had an idea and thought I would have enough time to get it finished. Unfortunately I am a very slow scrapper and my simple ideas always turnout to be bigger than Ben Hur. But despite babysitting my 5 yo nephew today I have done it.
The details of the challenge are here http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/. This is my DS Michael on the Amity in Albany. He would not let me take a photo of his face so now I have this lovely pic which I think is very telling of where he was at, at that time.
I must get back to babysitting. My nephew is so much fun I am really looking forward to being a grandma - if that day ever comes. Have a good week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I think you have done a great job with this layout, so I am glad you decided to give it a go.
    Glad you enjoyed babysitting your nephew, and I think that yes one day it will be nice to be a grandma - just not yet. lol.

    ReplyDelete