Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

Days 4 & 5

It's taken a lot of thinking and improvising to make these 2 tags. In Australia it doesn't snow at Xmas so I tend not use any snowmen or snowflakes on my Xmas scrapping so I have gone with baubles. I liked the idea of a blue background so I experimented with inks and glimmer mists and came up with this
Day 5
I loved Tim's technique today but I don't have any of the products he used. So I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder on red card stock, then added acetate. I really like this one and am very pleased with the way it turned out. I think this is my favorite so far.
Hope to get some more done this weekend, but life has a habit of getting in the way. I start my holidays at the end of this week so hope to get stuck into it then.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! These look fantastic!!! Love love love the bauble!!! :)

    ReplyDelete