Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Xmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Xmas and are having a lovely relaxing time doing all the things you want to do. My Xmas was very enjoyable and relaxing. I was very lucky to receive my first SLR camera. Very excited!!! and a little daunted, there is so much to learn.
 I have been working on Tim's tags and have some more to share.
Tag 7.
 I struggled with this one. Couldn't get the background right and ended up using patterned paper. I t looks ok but is a bit boring.
Tag 8
Loved doing this one. Tim called this "steam punk' which I thought he was referring to a range of his products. When I showed my daughter, who is very arty, She said " this is almost steam punk". lol
Tag 9
I enjoyed doing this one as well. Who knew you could stamp and emboss then ink the rest of the bg and emboss that as well. Will definitely have to use this technique again.
Tag 10
I had so much fun doing this tag. I cheated a bit as I didn't have any prisms so i used glossy accents. Loved the way this one turned out.




Only 2 more to go and 4 days to do them.
PS I took these photos with my new camera. Do you think they look any better?

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags Sarah!!! I too love the steampunk one!!! Huuuuuuge congrats on the SLR!! I'm green with envy!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete