Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Finished at last

I've finally finished Tim's tags and with a whole day to spare.
Tag 11
It took 3 goes to get this tag,which I think is ok but not 100% happy with this one.
Tag 12
When I first saw this one I didn't think I would even attempt it. After i had read the instructions again I thought why not and I just loved this one. The tissue bg looks fantastic and was so easy to do. I had a go at his tissue flower but it didn't suit as well as this Kaiser one and the rest of it came together so easily.

Well now I have finished I am so glad that I joined in with this and completed all the tags. I have learn t a lot, acquired some more Tim Holtz products, which is never a bad thing, and had a lot of fun along the way. Yes!!! I would do it again next year.

It's my baby's 18th birthday tomorrow so I had better go and make her a card and get everything else ready :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these tags Sarah!! Especially the one from day 12 .. I don't know maybe it's the colours for me on this one? They're both fantastic hon!! :)

    ReplyDelete